Last Updated: June 1, 2019
www.grilleeq.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and title
- Other contact information including email address, mailing address, and phone number(s)
- Demographic information such as postal or zip code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personally Identifiable Information to any unauthorized third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We do require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails, call, or send mail about new products, news, announcements, special offers, or other information which we think would be interesting, or of use, to you at the contact information you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Authorized third-party agents may also need to access some of your Personally Identifiable Information. For example, if we need to ship a product, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide authorized third-party agents with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested service or transaction.
- Aggregated meta data may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. This information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
An SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) creates a secure link between a website and a visitor’s browser. By ensuring that all data passed between the two remains private and secure, SSL encryption prevents hackers from stealing private information such as credit card numbers, names and addresses.
installed an SSL Certificate at https://www.grilleeq.com to elevate
the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during
registration and purchase. When you enter Personally Identifiable
Information on www.grilleeq.com, your browser should change to a
secured (encrypted) mode typically signified by a locked padlock near
the URL address.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on blogs, newsgroups, forums, message boards, chat areas, or other socially interactive areas of www.grilleeq.com, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of www.grilleeq.com and this policy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
We may display advertisements from third parties. Third-party ad-serving companies control which ads are shown. These ad-serving companies may use their own cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information from you. Advertisers use this information to target the ads and measure their impact.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
We provide links to third-party websites.Since we do not control these websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party websites. We cannot guarantee the operation, behavior, or policies of these third-party websites.
www.grilleeq.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe www.grilleeq.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us.
www.grilleeq.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the websites your kids are visiting and which websites are appropriate.
Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to grant use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personally Identifiable Information to any unauthorized third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Instructions should be sent along with any message from www.grilleeq.com on how to opt-out of such campaigns. You may request stoppage at any time. Please allow up to 30 days for processing (although we strive for faster service).
c/o ILN Enterprises, Inc.
1271 Washington Ave #751
San Leandro, CA 94577
* The email address has the format firstname.lastname@example.org but is displayed in a deconstructed way to prevent bots from scraping this information.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Alameda County, California, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
www.grilleeq.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within California. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.